Join the fun

0 Players online.

Click to copy

play.corinthmc.com

Corinth Changes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bearded Razorback, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Bearded Razorback

Bearded Razorback Owner Owner

Well, we have not had very many players, if any, since our launch. I have taken much criticism and feedback from several people. I am in the belief that the main reason was that Corinth had to many games at launch and because of this players were frustrated and left the server. So, because of the situation; Corinth will be going in a different direction. We have replaced the hub build with another hub build (only temporary) and we are focusing on one game "Survival Games."

Yep, you heard me right only one game at this time. We are going to to our best to make it the superlative Survival Games we can and hopefully start getting more players. Once we see an increase of player count, we will then be adding more games. It will be a much slower process in getting to the original plan of a huge mini-game network and I can say that some of the games that we are developing are both unique and amazingly fun, but until we can get that base player count needed we will be releasing more of the classics.

[​IMG]