Join the fun

0 Players online.

Click to copy

play.corinthmc.com

Launched Delayed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bearded Razorback, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Bearded Razorback

Bearded Razorback Owner Owner

I know many of you are anticipating the Launch of Corinth and I can tell you no one is wanting this to happen more than me, however, the last thing I or anyone wants is a mediocre product out. We ran into some technical issues last weekend and have since been able to resolve. The team is working very hard to remedy and get the server ready for launch. All that being said, we plan on launching Saturday October 14. This will be a Beta launch and at least 7 games will be ready to go.

- Craftman
    - Crafits
    - Simon Sheep
    - Tron
    - Build Battle
    - Ghast Invaders
    - Gladiators
    - Survival Games

We will be launching in a BETA state as we expect some bugs to arise and we will address them accordingly.

The shop will not be 100% ready on launch but you can get a tag with a $1.00 or more donation (this is only for BETA).

We could also use your help when finding any bugs. If you find bugs and let us know there may be a reward available. While in beta and as we start fixing any and all issues to make this a smooth launch we will continue to add more games as fast as possible.

We have some very unique games that will be added very shortly and all have been built in-house with custom and special features.

Corinth Entertainment, LLC is so excited to bring you the best in Mini-Games.

Please check out our Twitter Feed located @corinthmc and our Discord.

Looking forward to seeing you all online!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    judgeofheaven likes this.
  2. DK

DK Moderator Moderator First Supporter Supporter

Donated ;) only 1$ sorry

3. Bearded Razorback

Bearded Razorback Owner Owner

Thank you so much!