Join the fun

0 Players online.

Click to copy

play.corinthmc.com

Launching Soon

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bearded Razorback, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Bearded Razorback

Bearded Razorback Owner Owner

We are ever so close to Corinth official launch. We will be releasing seven custom game on October 7, 2017. There will be a mixture of single player games, multi-player competitive games, and PVP games. We have eighteen custom games we plan on releasing in phase one and will do so once we start building up the community. The plan is to release a game or two every 2-3 weeks once we launch. If the community is growing much faster than anticipated we will release them much sooner.

We have an amazing team of developers who have put together some extraordinary games for your enjoyment.

We are currently looking for staff to help manage the community and servers. You can apply here.

Currently the server is open to beta and any and all feedback on issues is also encouraged as we would like to provide an incredible gaming environment, you can report bugs here.

Please excuse our dust as we are still working out a few issues, but many games are playable and fun.

You can also check out our discord here and join to talk with staff, community, and your friends. Link is here.

I will be updating on a regular basis on when new games are added and are also ready to be tested.

To learn how to play the different games you can check out these threads to get more info.

Thank You all for all your patience.

Learn how to play our games in the game section of the forum.

Please check out our twitter feed and give us a follow.

play.corinthmc.com

2. Dan01

Dan01 New Member

Wonderful. I shall wait patiently for its official release and I look forward to such an occasion.

3. James

James New Member

4. Minivenon

Minivenon New Member

Can't wait for the launch =)

5. Bearded Razorback

We hit a snag last weekend. It was due to technical difficulties, however, we have fixed and are moving forward. Saturday October 14th will be Open Beta for any and all to come and play. We will have about 7 games available and will be adding as we go.

So Excited for the Launch - the team has been working night and day to bring Corinth alive.

Minivenon likes this.
  6. Minivenon

Minivenon New Member

I've seen recruitment posts from you, however. I can guarantee my application isn't the only one not being answered, or reviewed.

[​IMG]

7. Bearded Razorback

I'll take a look and also let my staff manager also take a look